- This event has passed.
26th Annual Portland Festa Italiana BOCCE TOURNAMENT
August 20, 2017
USBF Open Rules – Four Person Teams…. Round Robin Format
2 DIVISIONS: A-Campione and B-Spasso
Location: Club Paesano’s Cedarville Park, 3800 West Powell Loop, Gresham, Oregon 97030
A-Campione Division, . . . $500 1st place winner take all, plus Medals for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
B-Spasso Division, Medals for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd.
- Check in 8:30 AM Continental Breakfast
- Start 9:00 AM
- Cost $140 per 4 person team, non-participants and Subs $15
- 12 Team Per Division Limit (First come first serve for A-Division)
- Top Teams from each bracket advance to a Single Elimination
- Lunch Included and Free Beer for participants after lunch
- Deadline to Apply: August 11, 2017
- For more information e-mail Mario: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER TODAY! CLICK HERE TO PRINT AND FILL OUT APPLICATION FORM.